Due to its success, more and more members of the medical profession continue to be amazed at its effectiveness and have begun to refer their patients to the University Pain Clinic. Listen to what they had to say:
-Nurse and client, L.K : "I have been suffering with fibromyalgia for almost 15 years. I had to give up the job I loved as a paediatric nurse and working in the hospital because I couldn't walk well because of the pain. I have tried massage therapy and have been to the chiropractor with not much relief at all. One day I saw an ad for the University Pain Clinic. That day changed my life. After my first treatment I had no hip pain I could get in my car pain free for the first time in years. I cried in relief. I did not know what it felt like to have no pain!!!! Denise who does the Bowen therapy is wonderful and the treatment is so very gentle. I am very impressed with what the clinic has done for me. I highly recommend this treatment for anyone who suffers from chronic pain. Thank you Denise!!!:
- Dr. JoAnne Whitaker, M.D. - "I was facing a hip replacement and back surgery when I discovered this Technique. After receiving treatments, not only was I able to walk, but I went back to playing golf... without surgery.
- Audrey Butko M.D. -"I consider the technique to be a blessing in my practice because of its simplicity, results and patient satisfaction. It has nearly eliminated my need to use cortisone injections."
- Russell Dick, Osteopath: It has turned my practice on its head, with 80% of my patients being given this treatment as first choice."
- Mitchell R. Mosher, DPM -"The technique is one of the most powerful physical medicine techniques I have learned in 24 years as a podiatrist. I routinely use the technique to complement treatment of various foot and ankle injuries."
- Gerry Townsend, M.D. -"I offer the technique to acute and chronic patients who have not responded to traditional treatment for myofascial pain syndrome, back pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis or fractures. Although skeptical at first, C.S. Whitman, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon, now regularly refers patients to Dr. Townsend's program."
- Dr. Fred Menier - "I have been able to notice results even in chronic situations such as rheumatism, TMJ, chronic asthma and emotional depression. An added bonus to this wonderful work is that it is very soft and gentle and well appreciated by my patients for this and its deep relaxing benefits."
- J. T., M.D., Physician, Medical Researcher, Biotechnology Company -“I have noted improvement in stress-related muscle pain and tension, joint pain and posture. The treatments may benefit people with musculo-skeletal pain as well as other stress related symptoms. Much to my surprise, my neck pain got resolved through this work. I am very pleased with the results and quite amazed!”
- L. White. MD - Physician, former Professor of Cardiology -“This body work has been enormously beneficial in allowing me to feel freer, less constricted, more mobile and better aligned. I highly recommend it.”
- Dr Robert Flemming MD -“After over 30 years of medical practice, I am finding the technique the most effective and efficient hands-on procedure I’ve ever studied. I fully recommend this technique to all health practitioners.”
- Dr. Michael Buckmann -"Clients who present with both acute and chronic pain, having often sought treatment in vain from a variety of other experts and specialists, are consistently free of their problems within a very short time by using the technique."
- Dr. Ted Sleigh - "Of all the modalities I have used, this technique has helped so many of my patients."
- Dr. Christine Staub -"As a board-certified family physician with a special interest in the treatment of chronic illness and pain syndromes, I am thrilled to have this therapy as a resource for my patients."
-Dr. Joseph Mercola, Director, Optimal Wellness Center, Chicago, Illinois, -"This work, done properly, will take care of 85% of most all pain problems. It is absolutely amazing."
- Brenda Williams, Director of the Quiet Miracles Program in North Carolina, chose the therapy as the sole hands-on component of her hospital's pain management unit.
University Pain Clinic
& Wellness Centre
Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Elmira